Last month, Text IQ hosted the first The Inevitable at the offices of Jones Day in New York City. The invite-only executive gathering was attended by Fortune 100 executives and leading Artificial Intelligence researchers to discuss AI’s evolving role in protecting highly-regulated enterprises.
Guests in attendance at The Inevitable included industry influencers such as:
- Dan Cooperman, former General Counsel of Oracle and Apple
- Patricia Hatler, former General Counsel of Nationwide Insurance
- Randy Milch, former General Counsel Verizon
- Marla Persky, former General Counsel of Boehringer Ingelheim and Baxter
- Dr. Kathy McKeown, the Henry and Gertrude Rothschild Professor of Computer Science at Columbia University
- Dr. Owen Rambow, Senior Research Scientist in the Center for Computational Learning Systems, Columbia University
“Despite an array of computer-assisted tools companies today still must hire armies of human reviewers to weed through minute details found in millions of digital files,” said Randy Milch, former General Counsel of Verizon Communications, who attended The Inevitable.
The Inevitable addresses the insurmountable challenges that the explosion of data has created in areas such as Antitrust, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Anti-money laundering (AML), Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), sexual harassment, employee discrimination, internal investigations, civil litigation, audit, law enforcement, and anti-terrorism.
Through panel and roundtable discussions, attendees are exposed to recent breakthroughs in AI research, and by examples of humans and machines can work together to avoid legal and compliance disasters.
Text IQ is planning to host additional events in the future including The Inevitable 2.0. To request an invitation to The Inevitable 2.0 and learn more about upcoming events, subscribe to our mailing list.